Where the Corrugated Stainless Steel Flexible Hose is used to connect misaligned pipes and remain in a static position. Occasional flexing where the hose is required to flex continuously, such as manual operated equipment. Constant flexing where the hose is required to flex continuously, usually in moving machinery.
Technical design data Series 100 (Hydraulically formed hose with single wire braiding)
Technical design data Series 200
Technical design data Series 300 (Heavy duty hydraulically formed hose)
Technical design data Series 400
Technical design data Series 500 (for single wire braiding)
- High physical strength combined with light weight.
- Suitable for wide temperature range (-270ºC to 700ºC)
- Good corrosion resistance. Resistance to fire, moisture, abrasion & penetration
- Absorbs vibration and noise from pumps, compressors, engines etc.
- Compensates for thermal expansion or contraction of piping
- Correct problems of misalignment
- A flexible & quick alternative for rigid piping in difficult locations.
- Power Plants
- Steel Plant
- Nuclear Installations
- Fertilizer Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Cryogenic Service
- Chemical Industry
- Paper Plants
- Lubrication Systems
- Automotive Industry
- Steam, Hot Water, Pneumatic Service
- Ports & Ship Yards
- Defence Industry
- Vibration Absorption
- Railways Static Installations