Features of Teflon Corrugated Hose:
- Temperature : 65ºF to 400ºF (-54ºC to 204ºC)
- Its present locations are as diverse as water purification systems, mercury transfer lines, and food processing equipment-delivering better to mixing kettels or sausage and other processed meats to packaging machines.
- It has unusually high resistance to thermal cycling; therefore issued extensively in tire presses, laundry presses and other types of steam service where on-off operating cycles cause wide temperature fluctuations inside the hose.
- Corrugated transfer hose is an extraordinarily versatile hose, combing excellent flexibility with large size in both length and I.D.
Applications of Teflon Corrugated Hose:
- Corrugated transfer hose, is the most broadly applied a general-purpose workhorse found in hundreds of chemical transfer and food handling situations .
- Present users rate this as the ideal bulk transfer hose for a wide range of caustics, chemicals and raw materials. applications include tank car and ship off loading, bulk handling, chemical and petrochemical transfer, pump connections and many others. This hose can also be used as a suction hose for unloading or transfer at negative pressure to 28″Hg.